Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dates & Accommodation:


In terms of DATES, please note the following:

· Matches start on Sun 12th July, 2009
. Matches end on Wed 22nd July, 2009
· Opening Ceremony is on the 13th July, 2009
· Closing Ceremony is on the 23rd July, 2009


As far as departing JHB to Israel, I am of the understanding that there will be 2 planes leaving JHB, 1 on the 8th and 1 on the 9th July, unfortunately at this point I do not know which flight we will be on. Departing Israel, again there will be 2 flights, 1 departing on 22nd July and 1 on the 27th July, again not sure at this point which one we will be on. I am also of the understanding that each individual might be able to depart Israel when they want, only if they give enough notice to me so that I can arrange it in advance.

I have not been told where we will be staying, however I do know that currently we will be playing our matches in HAIFA (
http://www.maccabiah.com/imgs/ntext/catalog/competitionmap080908.pdf ), therefore I don’t like to, but I assume we will be staying in HAIFA.

No comments:

Post a Comment